Jump to navigation Jump to search
Cite error[change source]
- @Haoreima Sure give me a few minutes. PDLTalk to me!OMG, What have I done? 07:21, 11 June 2021 (UTC)
- @Haoreima I have fixed the references. For future reference, and not saying you did it because I didn’t look at the history. You should also make sure a ref has a ref name, that ref name is only assigned to one work and then just the ref name needs to be used throughout the article. If you look at my changes, that is basically what I had to do, after I ran two scripts to help clean them up for me. You do not want to use that used ref name for anything different. So say you find two identical books, just published in different years, you want to make that a separate citations. Also with books, you want to cite books and not web because you have different options on the books tab. I hope this helped you. I am off to bed. Have a good one. PDLTalk to me!OMG, What have I done? 08:17, 11 June 2021 (UTC)
- @PotsdamLamb: Regarding citing, I have zero knowledge. As you might have known from my editing history, I only do referencing through <ref> tags.
- Regarding religion, I have entered it to affiliation parameter.
- But wait, I have a curiosity! When I enter Hindu in the "type" parameter of infobox deity, the box turns yellow. When I enter "Greek", the infobox turns green. I think it's " Light purple " For Roman. Where are these settings done for infobox deity unique color? These are operated only after the entry of the "type" Parameter. Haoreima (talk) 10:32, 11 June 2021 (UTC)