User talk:Noted Seven
Hello, Noted Seven, and welcome to the Simple English Wikipedia!
You may want to begin by reading these pages :
- Links to useful pages
- How to write Simple English pages
- How to copy from another Wikipedia
You can change any pages you want! Any changes you make can be seen immediately. You can ask questions at Wikipedia:Simple talk. At the end of your messages on talk pages, please sign your name by typing "~~~~" (four tildes)
- Oh wow thank you very much! :) I'll be sure to use it wisely. Noted Seven (talk) 20:03, 14 March 2011 (UTC)
Quick deletion declined: Seneca Falls Convention[change source]
Hello Noted Seven. I am just letting you know that I declined the quick deletion of Seneca Falls Convention, a page you tagged for quick deletion, because of the following concern: "obvious nonsense" is for gibberish. This is not gibberish. Thank you. --Highspeedrailguy (talk) 18:36, 31 March 2011 (UTC)
- Actually, I'm the one who declined it, not Highspeedrailguy. Kansan (talk) 18:37, 31 March 2011 (UTC)
- Just a notification. --Highspeedrailguy (talk) 18:38, 31 March 2011 (UTC)
- Ah, either way, sorry, still getting used to the templates and such. :( I should have just moved it, honestly! Sorry again! Noted 7 (t ♡ c) 18:38, 31 March 2011 (UTC)
- Don't worry about it, it's not a big deal at all! Thanks for all the work you've done on Wikipedia so far. Kansan (talk) 18:42, 31 March 2011 (UTC)
Sorry, again![change source]
- Haha, it's okay! You go so fast, but sometimes I beat you! ;) Noted 7 (t ♡ c) 19:54, 12 April 2011 (UTC)
RfD nomination of Template:Dixie County, Florida[change source]
An editor has requested deletion of Template:Dixie County, Florida, an article you created. We appreciate your changes, but the nominator doesn't believe that the article meets Wikipedia's criteria for inclusion and has explained why in his/her nomination (see also "What Wikipedia is not").
Please comment on the discussion by adding your comments at Wikipedia:Requests for deletion/Requests/2016/Template:Dixie County, Florida and please be sure to sign your comments with four tildes (~~~~).
You may also change the article during the discussion to address the nominator's concerns. But you should not remove the requests for deletion template from the top of the article; such removal will not end the deletion debate. Thank you very much. Auntof6 (talk) 06:24, 24 February 2016 (UTC)