From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Thirty-three cities are located in Osaka Prefecture:
National Parks [change]
National Parks are established in about 11% of the total land area of the prefecture.
Shrines and Temples [change]
Related pages [change]
- Provinces of Japan
- Prefectures of Japan
- List of regions of Japan
- List of islands of Japan
- Cerezo Osaka
- Gamba Osaka
- Nussbaum, Louis-Frédéric. (2005). "Osaka-fu" in Japan Encyclopedia, p. 759; "Kansai" at p. 477.
- Nussbaum, "Osaka" at p. 759.
- Nussbaum, "Provinces and prefectures" at p. 780.
- Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, and Transport (MLIT), Kansai International Airport; retrieved 2012-1-20.
- Nussbaum, "Yodo-gawa" at p. 1053.
- Japan Ministry of the Environment, "General overview of area figures for Natural Parks by prefecture"; retrieved 2012-3-13.
- "Nationwide List of Ichinomiya," p. 2; retrieved 2012-3-13.
Other websites [change]