From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Niigata is the fifth largest prefecture in Japan by area.[source?]
In winter, it snows a lot in Niigata, and winter sports are popular.[source?]
National Parks [change]
National Parks are established in about 25% of the total land area of the prefecture. including
Shrines and Temples [change]
Related pages [change]
- Provinces of Japan
- Prefectures of Japan
- List of regions of Japan
- List of islands of Japan
- Albirex Niigata
- Nussbaum, Louis-Frédéric. (2005). "Niigata-ken" in Japan Encyclopedia, p. 711.
- Nussbaum, "Niigata" at p. 711.
- Nussbaum, "Provinces and prefectures" at p. 780.
- Japan Ministry of the Environment, "General overview of area figures for Natural Parks by prefecture"; retrieved 2012-3-13.
- Japan Ministry of the Environment, "Bandai-Asahi National Park" retrieved 2012-3-19.
- "Nationwide List of Ichinomiya," p. 2; retrieved 2012-3-13.
Other websites [change]