From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The cities in Fukui Prefecture include:
National Parks [change]
National Parks are established in about 15% of the total land area of the prefecture.
Shrines and Temples [change]
Related pages [change]
- Provinces of Japan
- Prefectures of Japan
- List of regions of Japan
- List of islands of Japan
- Fukui Prefectural Dinosaur Museum
- Nussbaum, Louis-Frédéric. (2005). "Fukui-ken" in Japan Encyclopedia, p. 217; "Chūbu" at p. 126.
- Nussbaum, "Fukui" at p. 217.
- Nussbaum, "Provinces and prefectures" at p. 780.
- Japan Ministry of the Environment, "General overview of area figures for Natural Parks by prefecture"; retrieved 2012-3-13.
- "Nationwide List of Ichinomiya," p. 2; retrieved 2012-3-13.
Other websites [change]