Jump to navigation Jump to search
1367 was a common year.
|Centuries:||13th century – 14th century – 15th century|
|Decades:||1330s 1340s 1350s – 1360s – 1370s 1380s 1390s|
|Years:||1364 1365 1366 – 1367 – 1368 1369 1370|
Events[change | change source]
- Pedro of Castile becomes King of Castile (now in Spain) again after defeating his half-brother, Henry II, at the Battle of Nájera (Navarette). Pedro was helped in the battle by the English and Henry by the French.
- Ferdinand I becomes King of Portugal after the death of his father, Peter I.
- Charles V creates the first royal library in France.
- Otto I becomes Duke of the independent city of Göttingen (now in Germany) after the death of his father, Ernst I.
- A stone wall is built around Moscow to resist invasion by Lithuania.
- The University of Pécs is founded in Hungary.
Births[change | change source]
- January 6 – King Richard II of England (died 1400)
- April 3 – King Henry IV of England (died 1413)
- Mary of Enghien, Queen of Naples (d. 1446)
- Michael de la Pole, 2nd Earl of Suffolk (died 1415)