Mullah Akhtar Mohammad Mansoor (Pashto: اختر محمد منصور Akhtar Muḥammad Manṣūr; pronounced /ɑːktɑː mɑːnsjʊər/ or /æktɑː mænsjʊər/; born probably in 1968) was the Emir (leader) of the Taliban, an Islamic fundamentalist political movement in Afghanistan also known as the Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan (a recently created title).
References[change | change source]
- Robert L. Grenier – 88 Days to Kandahar: A CIA Diary Simon and Schuster 27 Jan 2015, 464 pages, ISBN 1476712077 [Retrieved 2015-08-04] (previously sourced here )
- "Taliban leader reportedly killed in drone strike – RTÉ News". Rte.ie. Retrieved 2016-05-22.
- "US drone strike in Pakistan kills Taliban leader Mullah Mansoor".
Other websites[change | change source]
- T.A.C. – link published November 2009
- P. Tomsen – text published by PublicAffairs, November 25, 2013, 912 pages, ISBN 1610394127