Barnstable (// BARN-stə-bəl) is a city, sometimes called the Town of Barnstable, in the U.S. state of Massachusetts and the county seat of Barnstable County. Barnstable is the largest community on Cape Cod. At the 2010 census it had a population of 45,193.
References[change | change source]
- Galvin Francis, Secretary of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts (2007) Citizen Information Service, A Listing of Counties and the Cities and Towns Within BARNSTABLE
- Town of Barnstable (2007) Information Systems Department, Official Website of the town of Barnstable Welcome to The Town of Barnstable Archived 2002-09-28 at the Wayback Machine retrieved 10/7/2007
- "Find a County". National Association of Counties. Archived from the original on 2012-07-12. Retrieved 2011-06-07. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- "Geographic Identifiers: 2010 Demographic Profile Data (G001): Barnstable Town city, Massachusetts". U.S. Census Bureau, American Factfinder. Retrieved December 5, 2013.
- "Towns and their Villages". Barnstable County, The regional government of Cape Cod, Massachusetts. Archived from the original on March 9, 2013. Retrieved 2013-05-15. Cite uses deprecated parameter