Category:History of Pakistan
Pakistan and the Republic of India have a distinct history and background. The region of Pakistan was never part of India except for 500+ years under the Muslims, and 100 years each under the Mauryans and the British Raj. If anything, it were the ancestors of Pakistanis who colonized north/northwest India, among them were Harappans, Aryans, Sakas, Kushans, White Huns, Turks, Afghans, and Mughals.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to History of Pakistan.|
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
- ► History of Punjab (1 C, 2 P)
- ► 21st century in Pakistan (3 P)
- ► Archaeological sites in Pakistan (6 P)
- ► British India (10 C, 46 P)
- ► Former subdivisions of Pakistan (1 C, 24 P)
- ► Indian independence movement (2 C, 6 P)
- ► Mughal Empire (2 C, 7 P)
- ► Pakistan Movement (3 C, 16 P)
- ► Wars involving Pakistan (7 P)
Pages in category "History of Pakistan"
The following 57 pages are in this category, out of 57 total.