Category:History of Pakistan
Pakistan and the Republic of India have a distinct history and background. The region of Pakistan was never part of India except for 500+ years under the Muslims, and 100 years each under the Mauryans and the British Raj. If anything, it were the ancestors of Pakistanis who colonized north/northwest India, among them were Harappans, Aryans, Sakas, Kushans, White Huns, Turks, Afghans, and Mughals.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to History of Pakistan.|
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
- ► History of Punjab (1 C, 2 P)
- ► Archaeological sites in Pakistan (6 P)
- ► British India (11 C, 53 P)
- ► Establishments in Pakistan (2 C, 1 P)
- ► Former subdivisions of Pakistan (1 C, 25 P)
- ► Indian independence movement (2 C, 10 P)
- ► Mughal Empire (2 C, 14 P)
- ► Wars involving Pakistan (8 P)
Pages in category "History of Pakistan"
The following 45 pages are in this category, out of 45 total.