Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Indo-Greek Kingdom was a part of the Greek Empire. It ruled in parts of northwest and northern Indian subcontinent (present-day Pakistan) from 180 BCE to around 10 CE, and was ruled by a succession of more than thirty Hellenic kings.
References[change | change source]
Other websites[change | change source]
- News story of the latest archaeological discovery of artefacts dated back to Indo-Greek period
- Indo-Greek history and coins
- Ancient coinage of the Greco-Bactrian and Indo-Greek kingdoms
- Text of Prof. Nicholas Sims-Williams (University of London) mentioning the arrival of the Kushans and the replacement of Greek Language.
- Wargame reconstitution of Indo-Greek armies
|This history article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|