|Princess of Wales (more)|
|Born||Catherine Elizabeth Middleton|
9 January 1982
Royal Berkshire Hospital, Reading, Berkshire, England, UK
William, Prince of Wales (m. 2011)
|House||Windsor (by marriage)|
|Royal family of|
the United Kingdom and the
other Commonwealth realms
Catherine, Princess of Wales,  is the wife of William, Prince of Wales. Their wedding took place on 29 April 2011. She became Duchess of Cambridge upon her marriage to the Duke of Cambridge, Prince William.(born Catherine Elizabeth Middleton; 9 January 1982)
Middleton was born at Royal Berkshire Hospital in Reading, She was grew up in Berkshire. She went to Marlborough College. She met Prince William when she was studying at the University of St Andrews in 2001. When they started a relationship, the attention from the media made Middleton feel harassed. In April 2007, the press reported that William and Middleton had split up. They continued to be friends and didn't stay away from each other, and later in 2007 they got back together. Since then, Middleton has attended many royal events. Many people like her fashion sense and she has been placed on many "best dressed" lists. On 22 July 2013, the Duchess gave birth to a baby boy in a London hospital. On 24 July, it was announced that the baby would be called Prince George of Cambridge, with the full given name George Alexander Louis. On 2 May 2015, she gave birth to Princess Charlotte of Cambridge. Their third child, Prince Louis of Cambridge, was born on 23 April 2018.
References[change | change source]
- "Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge". Current Biography Yearbook. Ipswich, MA: H. W. Wilson. 2011. pp. 116–118. ISBN 978-0-8242-1121-9.
- "BBC News - Royal wedding: William and Kate marry at Abbey". bbc.co.uk. 29 April 2011. Retrieved 29 April 2011.
- "Profiles – Kate Middleton". Hello!. August 2001. Retrieved 9 August 2008.
- "World press gather outside Middleton family home in Bucklebury as royal relationship ends". Newbury Today. 14 April 2007. Archived from the original on 20 September 2011. Retrieved 28 November 2010.
- "Katie is just not waiting: Middleton works nine to five for parents in mundane office job". Evening Standard. 2 September 2008. Archived from the original on 16 January 2011. Retrieved 16 November 2010.
- Ex-royal aide condemns paparazzi BBC News Retrieved 16 November 2010.
- Mackay, Mairi (17 November 2010). "Kate Middleton: A very English style icon". CNN. Archived from the original on 25 November 2010. Retrieved 28 November 2010.
- "Duchess gives birth to daughter". 2015-05-02. Retrieved 2019-05-02.
- "Royal baby named Prince Louis". 2018-04-27. Retrieved 2019-05-02.