Charles, Prince of Wales
|Prince of Wales (more)|
The Prince of Wales in Jersey, 2012
|Born||14 November 1948|
Buckingham Palace, London,
|Spouse||Diana, Princess of Wales|
(m. 1981, div. 1996)
Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall
|Issue||Prince William, Duke of Cambridge|
Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex
|House||House of Windsor|
|Father||Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh|
|Religion||Church of England|
Charles, Prince of Wales KG KT GCB OM PC (Charles Philip Arthur George; born 14 November 1948), is the eldest son of Elizabeth II and Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh. He has held the titles of Prince of Wales and Earl of Chester since 1958.
Prince Charles was married to his first wife, Diana, Princess of Wales, from 1981 until they divorced in 1996, causing some controversy with respect to the royal line of succession. They had two sons, Prince William and Prince Harry. Charles has been married to his second wife, Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall, since 2005.
References[change | change source]
- . Moreover, Charles is next in line for the British Throne, direct successor and heir of Queen Elizabeth II. Prince of Wales' biography
- "Prince Charles tests positive for novel coronavirus". CNN. 25 March 2020.
- "Coronavirus: Prince Charles tests positive but 'remains in good health'". BBC. 25 March 2020.
Other websites[change | change source]
- Official website of HRH The Prince of Wales
- Official Duchy of Cornwall Cottages website
- Official website of 'The Prince's Trust'