Chris Colfer at the 2011 Time 100 gala
Christopher Paul "Chris" Colfer (born May 27, 1990) is an American actor and singer. He plays the role of Kurt Hummel on the FOX television show Glee. Time magazine called Colfer one of the "100 most influential people" in the world in 2011. He has won a Golden Globe Award and has been nominated two times for a Emmy Award.
Colfer was born in Clovis, California. He is of Irish ancestry. He is openly gay.
||Russel Fish: The Sausage and Eggs Incident
||Drama Dog #2
||English dub, voice role
||Glee: The 3D Concert Movie
||Struck by Lightning
||Writer and executive producer
||Absolutely Fabulous: The Movie
||Main role, 116 episodes; writer episode: "Old Dog? New Tricks"
||The Cleveland Show
||Kurt Hummel (voice)
||Episode: "How Do You Solve a Problem Like Roberta?"
||The Glee Project
||Hot in Cleveland
||Guest role, 2 episodes
||Creator, writer and executive producer
- ↑ "Show Tracker". Los Angeles Times.
- ↑ According to the State of California. California Birth Index, 1905–1995. Center for Health Statistics, California Department of Health Services, Sacramento, California. Searchable at http://www.familytreelegends.com/records/39461
- ↑ Ayers, Dennis (May 27, 2010). "Chris Colfer, Birthday Boy". AfterElton.com. Retrieved May 1, 2011.
- ↑ "The 2011 Time 100". Time Magazine. Archived from the original on July 25, 2011. Retrieved October 18, 2011.
- ↑ "Time biography". Archived from the original on 2012-05-11. Retrieved 2012-05-03.