Debrecen is a city in Hajdu-Bihar, Northern Great Plain, Hungary. It is Hungary's second largest, after the capital, Budapest.
- Cattolica, Emilia-Romagna
- Jyvaskyla, Western Finland
- Klaipeda, Klaipeda County
- Lublin, Lublin Voivodeship
- New Brunswick, New Jersey
- Oradea, Bihor County
- Paderborn, North-Rhine-Westphalia
- Rishon LeZion, Center District
- Setubal, Lisboa region
- Saint Petersburg, Northwestern Federal District
- Shumen, Shumen Province
- Syktyvkar, Komi Republic
- Taitung City, Taitung County
||Wikimedia Commons has media related to Debrecen.