Gwen Renée Stefani
October 3, 1969
Fullerton, California, U.S.
|Alma mater||California State University, Fullerton|
GX by Gwen Stefani
|Net worth||$150 million|
(m. 2002; div. 2016)
Blake Shelton (m. 2021)
|Partner(s)||Tony Kanal (1987–1994)|
|Relatives||Eric Stefani (brother)|
|Origin||Anaheim, California, U.S.|
Gwen Renée Stefani is an American singer, songwriter, fashion designer, actress and television presenter. She was born on October 3, 1969 in Fullerton, California. She was raised in Anaheim, California. She has millions of fans around the world. She is a member of the band No Doubt, and has also released two solo albums. One of her biggest hits is Hollaback Girl.
Personal life[change | change source]
On September 14, 2002 Gwen married Gavin Rossdale, the singer of Bush. They have two sons, Kingston James McGregor Rossdale (born on May 26, 2006) and Zuma Nesta Rock Rossdale (born on August 21, 2008). On September 4, 2013 it was reported that Stefani was pregnant with her third child.
Tours[change | change source]
Discography[change | change source]
Album[change | change source]
- Love. Angel. Music. Baby. (2004)
- The Sweet Escape (2006)
- This Is What the Truth Feels Like (2016)
- You Make It Feel Like Christmas (2017)
Singles[change | change source]
- Hollaback Girl (2005)
Music charts and singles:
|2001||Let Me Blow Ya Mind||Scorpian||2||4||29||5||5||-||15||-||-||2||-|
|2004||What You Waiting For?||Love. Angel. Music. Baby.||47||4||24||1||22||-||5||3||5||2||3.408.000|
|Can I Have It Like That||In My Mind||49||3||99||22||37||-||78||15||-||27||-|
|2006||Crash||Love. Angel. Music. Baby.||49||-||87||-||-||-||-||-||198||-||-|
|Wind It Up||The Sweet Escape||6||3||18||5||21||-||12||7||10||8||2.005.000|
|2007||The Sweet Escape||2||2||1||2||6||3||4||2||3||1||6.173.000|
|4 in the Morning||54||22||-||9||18||3||-||15||9||9||1.315.000|
|Now That You Got It||-||-||37||-||73||53||-||-||-||-||-|
DVD[change | change source]
- 2006 Harajuku Lovers Live
References[change | change source]
- "Gwen Stefani Climbs Back From the Abyss". The New York Times. March 13, 2016. Archived from the original on July 24, 2018. Retrieved July 23, 2018.
- Jeffries, David. "Gwen Stefani". AllMusic. Archived from the original on July 1, 2018. Retrieved July 23, 2018.
- "No Doubt | New Music And Songs". MTV. Archived from the original on May 12, 2012. Retrieved April 11, 2014.
- "Gwen Stefani Is Pregnant With Third Child at Age 43!". Retrieved 11 March 2017.
- QMI Agency (3 October 2014). "Gwen Stefani tops celebrity birthday's for October 3". Toronto Sun. Retrieved 11 March 2017.
- "Blake Shelton Thinks His "Unicorn Girlfriend" Gwen Stefani Is Marriage Material (REPORT)". Life & Style. 2017-08-02. Retrieved 2017-09-19.
Other websites[change | change source]
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Gwen Stefani.|