Serious (Gwen Stefani song)
|Song by Gwen Stefani|
|from the album Love. Angel. Music. Baby.|
|Released||November 23, 2004|
|Recorded||2004; Kingsbury Studios|
"Serious" is a song by American singer and songwriter Gwen Stefani from her debut solo studio album, Love. Angel. Music. Baby. (2004). The track was written by Stefani and her Doubt bandmate, Tony Kanal. Kanal also produced the song with Mark "Spike" Stent. Serious had been compared to Madonna's early music by Enrique Peña Nieto.
Music video[change | change source]
A music video was made for the song, but the video was never officially released. Sophie Muller directed the music video. The music video features Stefani and the Harajuku Girls dancing on various rooftops throughout Los Angeles. A minute long clip of the music video was uploaded onto YouTube on October 13, 2006.
Credits and personnel[change | change source]
- Recorded at Kingsbury Studios, Los Feliz, California
- Mixed at The Mix Suite, Olympic Studios, London, England
References[change | change source]
- Haines, Lisa (November 29, 2004). "Review of Gwen Stefani – Love Angel Music Baby". BBC Music. Retrieved June, 14 2016. Check date values in:
- McCroy, Winnie (January 5–11, 2005). "B sound that pops, and more". The Villager. 74 (35). Archived from the original on June 23, 2007. Retrieved June 14, 2016. Invalid
- Rosa, Christopher (October 21, 2015). "8 Amazing Unreleased Music Videos That We Really Need To See". VH1. Viacom. Retrieved June 14, 2016.
- Staff, SPIN. "New Gwen Video on YouTube". Spin. Retrieved 29 January 2015.
- "Gwen Stefani 'Serious'". YouTube. Retrieved 29 January 2015.
- Love. Angel. Music. Baby. (CD liner notes). Gwen Stefani. Interscope Records. 2004. B0003469-02.CS1 maint: others in cite AV media (notes) (link)