Jump to navigation Jump to search
|When it was created||2007|
|People who started it||Chris Meledandri|
|Headquarters||Santa Monica, California, U.S.|
|Key people||Chris Meledandri (CEO)|
Peter Schube (COO)
|Things made||Animated films|
|Subsidiaries||Illumination Mac Guff|
Illumination (formerly known as Illumination Entertainment) is an American movie and animation studio founded by Chris Meledandri in 2007 and owned by Universal Pictures, a division of NBCUniversal, which is itself a division of Comcast.
References[change | change source]
- Gaita, Paul (December 5, 2017). "Illumination's Chris Meledandri Melds Together Cinematic Art and Cutting-Edge Technology". Variety. Retrieved March 30, 2018.
- McNary, Dave (February 23, 2017). "Illumination Taps Peter Schube as Chief Operating Officer". Variety. Retrieved March 30, 2018.
- Richford, Rhonda (December 9, 2016). "An Inside Look at Illumination's 24/7 Operation, From L.A. to Paris". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved March 30, 2018.
- Debruge, Peter (July 17, 2013). "Illumination Chief Chris Meledandri Lines Up Originals for Universal". Variety. Retrieved September 13, 2013.
- Kilday, Gregg (December 9, 2016). "Illumination's Chris Meledandri Talks Success Secrets, Rumors He'll Head DreamWorks". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved January 22, 2017.
- "Why Illumination Entertainment Is One Of The Most Innovative Companies Of 2017". Fast Company. February 13, 2017. Retrieved February 11, 2017.