Santa Monica, California
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
It was made a city in 1886. In 2000, there were 88,050 people living there.
It is famous for the Santa Monica Pier that has many fun rides.
This short article about a place or feature in the United States can be made longer. You can help Wikipedia by
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Santa Monica, California.|
- Official website
- Santa Monica Convention and Visitors Bureau
- Santa Monica Chamber of Commerce
- Santa Monica Little League
- Santa Monica Public Library
- Santa Monica travel guide from Wikivoyage
- Santa Monica, California at the Open Directory Project
- A Weekend in Santa Monica – slideshow by The New York Times
- City of Santa Monica at the Internet Archive
Places adjacent to Santa Monica, California
|Primary and secondary schools|
This list is incomplete.