|City of Inglewood|
"City of Champions"
Location of Inglewood in Los Angeles County, California
|Incorporated||February 7, 1908|
|• City Council||James T. Butts, Jr.
George Dotson Alex Padilla, Eloy Morales, Jr.,Ralph L. Franklin
|• City Clerk||Yvonne V. Horton|
|• Total||9.09 sq mi (23.55 km2)|
|• Land||9.07 sq mi (23.49 km2)|
|• Water||0.03 sq mi (0.06 km2) 0.27%|
|Elevation||131 ft (40 m)|
| • Estimate |
|• Rank||12th in Los Angeles County|
56th in California
|• Density||12,202.69/sq mi (4,711.52/km2)|
|Time zone||UTC−8 (Pacific)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC−7 (PDT)|
|Area codes||310/424, 213/323|
|GNIS feature IDs||1660799, 2410106|
|Primary Airport||Los Angeles International Airport|
|Rapid transit||(under construction)|
Inglewood is a city in southwestern Los Angeles County, California, United States. It is southwest of downtown Los Angeles. It was incorporated on February 14, 1908. Its population stood at 109,673 as of the 2010 U.S. Census. The city is in the South Bay region of the greater Los Angeles area. Inglewood has The Forum and future SoFi Stadium 
References[change | change source]
- "California Cities by Incorporation Date". California Association of Local Agency Formation Commissions. Archived from the original (Word) on November 3, 2014. Retrieved August 25, 2014. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- "City of Inglewood website". Archived from the original on July 6, 2010. Retrieved August 25, 2017. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- "2016 U.S. Gazetteer Files". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved July 19, 2017.
- "Inglewood". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey.
- "Inglewood (city) QuickFacts". United States Census Bureau. Archived from the original on April 26, 2015. Retrieved April 17, 2015. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- "ZIP Code(tm) Lookup". United States Postal Service. Retrieved November 24, 2014.
- "City History". City of Inglewood.
- Choose LA County