The line of succession to the Swedish throne is the list of people who may become Queen or King of Sweden.
Since 1980, Swedish law identifies the eldest child of a Swedish monarch the royal heir. The first-born child follows his or her parent on the throne. This is known as full or equal primogeniture.
The current order of succession is
- Victoria, Crown Princess of Sweden, Duchess of Västergötland
- Princess Estelle, Duchess of Östergötland
- Prince Carl Philip, Duke of Värmland
- Princess Madeleine, Duchess of Hälsingland and Gästrikland
- Princess Leonore, Duchess of Gotland