|Mickey's Once Upon a Christmas|
|Narrated by||Kelsey Grammer|
|Edited by||Elen Orson|
|Music by||J. Eric Schmidt|
|Distributed by||Walt Disney Home Video|
Cast[change | change source]
- Wayne Allwine as Mickey Mouse
- Russi Taylor as Minnie Mouse, Huey Duck, Dewey Duck and Louie Duck
- Tony Anselmo as Donald Duck
- Diane Michelle as Daisy Duck (The Gift of the Magi)
- Tress MacNeille as Daisy Duck (Stuck on Christmas, singing voice in the finale), Chip and Aunt Gertie
- Alan Young as Scrooge McDuck
- Bill Farmer as Goofy, Pluto, Horace Horsecollar
- Corey Burton as Dale
- Shaun Fleming as Max Goof
- Jim Cummings as Pete, Police, Mailman, Fire Chief, Dad, onlooker, shop owner, and Santa Claus
- Jeff Bennett as Dad Firefighter #2, Mortimer Mouse, Store Announcer, Man and Costumer
- Gregg Berger as Mr Anderson, and Shopper
- Kylie Dempsey as Kid #2, and Little Girl
- Taylor Dempsey as Little Jimmy, and Kid #1
- Andrew McDonaugh as Boy
- Pat Musick as Distressed Woman, Angry Woman, Eccentric Lady, Shopper and Mrs Anderson
- Frank Welker as Turkey and Figaro
- Mae Whitman as Girl
- April Winchell as Clarabelle Cow, Mom, Old Woman, Firewoman, and Firefighter #1
- Kelsey Grammer as the Narrator
- Tommy Morgan provides Mickey's harmonica solos
Home media[change | change source]
The film was originally released on VHS and DVD on November 9, 1999. It was later re-released on VHS and on DVD (as part of the Walt Disney Gold Classic Collection) on November 7, 2000. The film was released in a 2-Movie Collection Blu-ray and DVD with Mickey's Twice Upon a Christmas on November 4, 2014.
References[change | change source]
- Littleton, Cynthia (April 23, 1999). "Gurney, Price earn Disney promotions". Variety. Archived from the original on December 14, 2019. Retrieved October 16, 2017.
- "28th Annie Awards". annieawards.org. Retrieved December 24, 2020.
- Crump, William D. (2019). Happy Holidays-Animated! A Worldwide Encyclopedia of Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa and New Year's Cartoons on Television and Film. McFarland & Co. pp. 193–194. ISBN 9781476672939.