LATAM Airlines Brasil
|Hubs||São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, Brasília|
LATAM Airlines Brazil (Portuguese: LATAM Airlines Brasil) is Brazilian airline. LATAM was founded in 1961, but since 2000 it has grown fast. It's now the biggest airline in Brazil and all of Latin America.
History[change | change source]
TAM Airlines began in 1961, with the name Taxi Aereo Marília (Marília Air Taxi). In 1971, one of the airline's pilots buys 33% of the airline's shares. In 1976, the pilot founds an airline with the name Transportes Aereos Regionais (Regional Air Transport).  Both TAM and TAR Airlines were combined in 2000.  This formed the TAM Airlines. In 2010, LAN Airlines and TAM Airlines were also combined. They formed the LATAM Airlines Group. 
Gallery[change | change source]
References[change | change source]
- "Online Shopping India - Buy Mobiles, Electronics, Appliances, Clothing and More Online at Flipkart.com". Flipkart.com.
- Romero, Simon (10 July 2001). "Rolim A. Amaro, 58, Dies; Built Up Brazil's TAM Airline" – via NYTimes.com.
- "History of TAM Linhas Aéreas S.A. – FundingUniverse". www.fundinguniverse.com.
- Editor, Fodors (20 July 2012). "LAN and TAM Airlines Merge to Form LATAM Airlines Group". Fodors Travel Guide.CS1 maint: extra text: authors list (link)
- Writer, eTN Staff (28 November 2008). "The number of UK operators to Yemen looks set to triple in 2009". Travel News - eTurboNews.
- "TAM Airlines Flight 3054 - Analysis - AviationKnowledge". aviationknowledge.wikidot.com.