||The English used in this article or section may not be easy for everybody to understand. (August 2014)|
|Founded||March 8, 1989|
|Hubs||Taipei Taoyuan International Airport (Taipei)|
|Frequent-flyer program||Infinity MileageLands|
|Airport lounge||Evergreen Lounge|
|Destinations||73 (incl. cargo)|
|Company slogan||'分享世界，比翼雙飛' (Traditional Chinese) '分享世界，比翼双飞' (Simplified Chinese) 'Sharing the World, Flying Together' (English)|
|Parent company||Evergreen Group|
|Headquarters||376, Hsin-Nan Rd., Sec. 1, Luzhu, Taoyuan County, Taiwan|
EVA Airways Corporation (pronounced "E-V-A Air(ways)"; traditional Chinese: 長榮航空; simplified Chinese: 长荣航空; pinyin: Chángróng Hángkōng; Pe̍h-ōe-jī: Tióng-êng Hâng-khong) (Template:TSE) is a major Taiwanese airline. It has services to over 40 international destinations in Asia, Australia, Europe and North America. EVA Air is largely privately owned and flies a fully international route network. It is the second largest Taiwanese airline. EVA Air is based in Luzhu, Taoyuan County.
References[change | change source]
- "EVA Airways to join Star Alliance this week". Australian Business Traveller. 27 March 2012.
- "EVA Air to join Star Alliance June". Focus Taiwan News Channel. Retrieved 24 April 2013.
- "Taiwan's EVA Air to launch charter flights to Saipan". AFX News Limited. 2007-03-22. Retrieved 2008-09-07
- "EVA Air Annual Report 2006" (PDF). EVA Airways Corporation. 2006. p. 14,129. Retrieved 7 September 2008.
- Thomas, Geoffrey. EVA Air: The Stealth Airline. Air Transport World, June 2003, p. 52-54.