Teton County, Wyoming
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Wyoming's location within the U.S.
|Founded||February 15, 1921 (authorized)|
|Named for||Teton Range|
|• Total||4,216 sq mi (10,920 km2)|
|• Land||3,995 sq mi (10,350 km2)|
|• Water||221 sq mi (570 km2) 5.2%%|
| • Estimate |
|• Density||5.8/sq mi (2.2/km2)|
|Time zone||UTC−7 (Mountain)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC−6 (MDT)|
Communities[change | change source]
Town[change | change source]
- Jackson (county seat)
Census-designated places[change | change source]
Unincorporated communities[change | change source]
References[change | change source]
- "State & County QuickFacts". US Census Bureau. Archived from the original on July 21, 2011. Retrieved January 25, 2014.
- "Find a County". National Association of Counties. Retrieved January 7, 2011.
- Beaver Creek WY Google Maps (accessed 13 January 2019)
- Elk WY Google Maps (accessed 13 January 2019)
- Jack Pine WY Google Maps (accessed 13 January 2019)
- Lake WY Google Maps (accessed 13 January 2019)