|Regions with significant populations|
|Related ethnic groups|
|Other Slavic peoples, pairticularly other East Slavs|
The Ukrainians - one of the largest European nations totaling about 44 million.
The largest Ukrainian community abroad Ukraine is in Russia. About 3 million Russian citizens consider themselves to be Ukrainians. About 2 million Ukrainians live in North America (890,000 in the United States and 1 million in Canada). Many Ukrainians live in countries such as Brazil (880,000), Kazakhstan (500,000), Moldova (450,000), Argentina (305,000), Poland (300,000), Belarus (250,000) and Slovakia (200,000). Also, Ukrainian diaspora exist in Germany, the United Kingdom, Portugal, Romania and Latvia.
Related pages[change | change source]
References[change | change source]
- Ukrainians at the Joshua Project
- The Ukrainian World Congress states that the Ukrainian diaspora makes 20 million: 20mln Ukrainians living abroad Archived 2012-01-05 at the Wayback Machine
- "Results / General results of the census / National composition of population". All-Ukrainian Census, 2001. 2001-12-05. Archived from the original on 2019-01-07. Retrieved 2007-08-05.
- "Number and composition population of Ukraine: population census 2001". State Statistics Committee of Ukraine. 5 December 2001. Archived from the original on 6 July 2007. Retrieved 5 August 2007.
- https://www.bbc.com/news/world-60555472. BBC. Retrieved March 19, 2022