This article may have too many red links. (December 2011)
Characters[change | change source]
- Wario - the main character in the games who often tries to get more money. Even though he's very greedy, he's helped a lot of people out, mostly because of a reward. In the WarioWare series, Wario owns his own video game company.
Wario Land[change | change source]
- Captain Syrup - A female pirate who is Wario's first enemy besides Mario in Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins. She steals a Princess Peach statue in Wario Land: Super Mario Land 3, and Wario tries to steal it so he can sell it to Mario and Peach. She later appears in Wario Land II and Wario Land: The Shake Dimension.
- Rudy the Clown - Another enemy of Wario. He's a giant, ugly clown with floating hands. He first appears in Wario Land 3, but appears again in Dr. Mario 64 fighting Wario and Dr. Mario, and in Wario Land: The Shake Dimension.
- Princess Shokora - A Princess in Wario Land 4 who gets turned into a cat by a woman called Golden Diva.
- Golden Diva - A rich, evil woman who lives in a giant Pyramid in Wario Land 4.
- Black Jewel - An evil jewel who takes over Wario's castle in Wario World and turns all his money into monsters.
- Goodstyle - A talking wand who asks Wario to help him beat Count Cannoli in Wario: Master of Disguise.
- Count Cannoli - A thief in Wario: Master of Disguise.
- Carpaccio - A chemist and a thief in Wario: Master of Disguise.
- Terrormisu - An evil demon sealed into a stone called a Wishstone in Wario: Master of Disguise.
- Shay King - The villain of Wario Land: The Shake Dimension who steals a magic purse and a woman that makes a never-ending flow of gold, and Wario tries to defeat him to save the princess and steal the magic purse.
WarioWare[change | change source]
WarioWare adds many new characters who are employees of Wario's company, WarioWare.
- Mona - A young girl who, while working for WarioWare, also does other jobs like delivering pizza, serving ice cream, cheerleading, and being a pop star. She rides on a vespa scooter and has a monkey, a pig, and an elephant to help her.
- Jimmy T. - A dancer who's a fan of disco. He has a cell phone that he likes to play games on when he's not dancing. He has a blue afro, but it is also green and pink in WarioWare, Inc.: Mega Microgame$! He has four relatives - his parents are named Papa T. and Mama T., and he has a brother and sister named James T. and Jamie T. He also has a look-alike called Jimmy P.
- Dr. Crygor - A scientist who helps Wario out often and makes inventions for him to use.
- 9-Volt and 18-Volt - 9-Volt and 18-Volt are two video game players in grade school.
- Kat & Ana - Two ninja kindergarteners who fight evil.
- Orbulon - A very smart alien who crash lands on Earth, and often gets into trouble in space.
- Dribble & Spitz - A dog and a cat who also work as taxi drivers.
- Ashley - A young witch who casts spells and conjurs up potions. She has a friend and pet called Red, a tiny demon.
- Mike - A robot made by Dr. Crygor. He uses a microphone.
- Penny Crygor - Dr. Crygor's daughter. She's also very smart.
- Young Cricket and Master Mantis - A student and his master. They practice martial arts.
- Wario-Man - Wario's super-hero form. Wario can become him in more than one way, but one way is that he eats bad garlic.
Games[change | change source]
- Mario & Wario 1993, Super Nintendo Entertainment System
- Wario Land: Super Mario Land 3 1994, Game Boy
- Wario's Woods 1994, Nintendo Entertainment System and Super Nintendo Entertainment System
- Wario Blast: Featuring Bomberman! 1994, Game Boy
- Virtual Boy Wario Land 1995, Virtual Boy
- Wario Land II 1998, Game Boy and Game Boy Color
- Wario Land 3 2000, Game Boy Color
- Wario Land 4 2001, Game Boy Advance
- WarioWare, Inc.: Mega Microgame$! 2003, Game Boy Advance
- Wario World 2003, Nintendo GameCube
- WarioWare, Inc.: Mega Party Game$! 2003, Nintendo GameCube
- WarioWare: Twisted! 2004, Game Boy Advance
- WarioWare: Touched! 2004, Nintendo DS
- WarioWare: Smooth Moves 2007, Wii
- Wario: Master of Disguise 2007, Nintendo DS
- Wario Land: The Shake Dimension 2008, Wii
- WarioWare DIY 2009, Nintendo DS
- Game & Wario 2013, Wii U
- WarioWare Gold 2018, Nintendo 3DS
Appearances in the Super Smash Bros. series[change | change source]
The series' first appearance in the Super Smash Bros. series was in Super Smash Bros. Melee, but it was only as a collectible trophy. In Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Wario is a playable character, and can be in both his biker outfit from WarioWare or his plumber outfit from Wario Land. There is also a level based on WarioWare, collectible trophies and stickers from his series, and music from the WarioWare series.