From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Hyogo Prefecture)
There are twenty-nine cities in Hyōgo Prefecture, including
National Parks [change]
National Parks are established in about 20% of the total land area of the prefecture.
Shrines and Temples [change]
Related pages [change]
- Provinces of Japan
- Prefectures of Japan
- List of regions of Japan
- List of islands of Japan
- Hanshin Tigers
- Nussbaum, Louis-Frédéric. (2005). "Hyōgo prefecture" in Japan Encyclopedia, pp. 363-365; "Kansai" at p. 477.
- Nussbaum, "Kobe" at p. 537.
- Nussbaum, "Provinces and prefectures" at p. 780.
- Japan-i.jp, Himeji-jo; retrieved 2012-8-30.
- Fukushima, Glen S. "The Great Hanshin Earthquake," Japan Policy Research Institute (JPRI), March 1995; retrieved 2012-8-30.
- Japan Ministry of the Environment, "General overview of area figures for Natural Parks by prefecture"; retrieved 2012-3-13.
- "Nationwide List of Ichinomiya," p. 2; retrieved 2012-3-13.
Other websites [change]
- Media related to Hyogo Prefecture at Wikimedia Commons
- Official Hyōgo Prefecture website
- Himeji-jo, World Heritage Site