Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Centuries:||20th century – 21st century – 22nd century|
|Decades:||2000s 2010s 2020s – 2030s – 2040s 2050s 2060s|
|Years:||2027 2028 2029 – 2030 – 2031 2032 2033|
Predicted and scheduled events[change | change source]
- The Games of the XXVI Winter Olympics will be held.
- The European Space Agency hopes to land humans on Mars between 2030 and 2035.
- November 5: United States congressional elections.
- The Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency will construct a manned lunar base.
- All New Zealand cars will be hybrid, bio-fuel, or electric.
- The joint venture partnership between Volkswagen Group China and Shanghai Automotive Industry Corporation is due to end.
- By 2030, "advanced countries will be competing for immigrants," because of declining birthrates, according to George Friedman.
- "More robots than people in developed countries" is also predicted for 2030.
- The entire infrastructure of the California High-Speed Rail system will be completed.
References[change | change source]
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to 2030.|