|Centuries:||20th century – 21st century – 22nd century|
|Decades:||2020s 2030s 2040s – 2050s – 2060s 2070s 2080s|
|Years:||2051 2052 2053 – 2054 – 2055 2056 2057|
2054 (MMLIV) will be a common year starting on Thursday of the Gregorian calendar, the 2054th year of the Common Era (CE) and Anno Domini (AD) designations, the 54th year of the 3rd millennium, the 54th year of the 21st century, and the 5th year of the 2050s decade.
Predicted and scheduled events[change | change source]
- November 7 – The lease agreement International Speedway Corporation has with Daytona Beach Racing and Recreational Facilities District expires.
Date unknown[change | change source]
- The 2054 Winter Olympics will be held.
- Hawksbill Creek Agreement tax exempt status is scheduled to expire.
In fiction[change | change source]
- Minority Report (2002) is set in this year.
- Renaissance (2006) is set in this year.
- Sound of My Voice (2011) portrays a cult leader who claims to be from this year.
- Justice League Unlimited (2005): the episode Epilogue takes place in this year, 15 years after the events of Batman Beyond, with 31-year-old Terry McGinnis confronting Amanda Waller after discovering he shares Bruce Wayne's DNA.
- In the 2014 video-game Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare, the missions Induction and Atlas are set in 2054.
- Xenoblade Chronicles X (2015): the Wii U video game is set in this year.
References[change | change source]
- "Daytona International Speedway signs long-term lease". March 30, 2006.