Angel Road railway station
|Managed by||Abellio Greater Anglia|
|Number of platforms||2|
|National Rail annual entry and exit|
Angel Road railway station is in the London Borough of Enfield at Edmonton in north east London. It is in Travelcard Zone 4, on the Tottenham Hale branch of the Lea Valley Lines. The station, and all trains serving it, is operated by Abellio Greater Anglia. It is partially located beneath the A406 road (which is named Angel Road at that point). Due to reconstruction of the A406 in the mid-1990s (involving grade-separation), the station no longer has an entrance on Angel Road, with the only access via a footpath running south from Conduit Lane to the north. The station is unstaffed.
References[change | change source]
- ↑ "Estimates of station usage". Archived from the original on 2007-07-17. Retrieved 2013-06-27.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 2.6 2.7 "Station usage estimates". Rail statistics. Office of Rail Regulation. Please note: Some methodology may vary year on year.
- Butt, R.V.J. (October 1995). The Directory of Railway Stations: details every public and private passenger station, halt, platform and stopping place, past and present (1st ed.). Sparkford: Patrick Stephens Ltd. ISBN 1-8526-0508-1. OCLC 60251199.
- Jowett, Alan (2000). Jowett's Nationalised Railway Atlas (1st ed.). Penryn, Cornwall: Atlantic Transport Publishers. ISBN 0-9068-9999-0. OCLC 228266687.
Other websites[change | change source]
- Train times and station information for Angel Road railway station from National Rail
- Timetables from 'one' Archived 2008-05-14 at the Wayback Machine
- grid reference TQ351922
Gallery[change | change source]