Angel Road railway station
The sole entrance on Conduit Lane
Location of Angel Road in Greater London
|Managed by||Abellio Greater Anglia|
|Number of platforms||2|
|National Rail annual entry and exit|
|Lists of stations|
Angel Road railway station is in the London Borough of Enfield at Edmonton in north east London. It is in Travelcard Zone 4, on the Tottenham Hale branch of the Lea Valley Lines. The station, and all trains serving it, is operated by Abellio Greater Anglia. It is partially located beneath the A406 road (which is named Angel Road at that point). Due to reconstruction of the A406 in the mid-1990s (involving grade-separation), the station no longer has an entrance on Angel Road, with the only access via a footpath running south from Conduit Lane to the north. The station is unstaffed.
References[change | change source]
- "Station usage". Rail statistics. Office of Rail Regulation. 30 April 2010. http://www.rail-reg.gov.uk/server/show/nav.1529. Retrieved 17 January 2011. Please note: Some methodology may vary year on year.
- "Estimates of station usage". http://www.rail-reg.gov.uk/server/show/nav.1529. Retrieved 2013-06-27.
- Butt, R.V.J. (October 1995). The Directory of Railway Stations: details every public and private passenger station, halt, platform and stopping place, past and present (1st Edition ed.). Sparkford: Patrick Stephens Ltd. ISBN 1-8526-0508-1. OCLC 60251199.
- Jowett, Alan (2000). Jowett's Nationalised Railway Atlas (1st ed.). Penryn, Cornwall: Atlantic Transport Publishers. ISBN 0-9068-9999-0. OCLC 228266687.
Other websites[change | change source]
- Train times and station information for Angel Road railway station from National Rail
- Timetables from 'one'
- grid reference TQ351922
Gallery[change | change source]
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to: Angel Road railway station|