Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Local authority||London Borough of Barking and Dagenham|
|Number of platforms||9 (facing 8 tracks)|
|London Underground annual entry and exit|
|National Rail annual entry and exit|
|– interchange||0.617 million|
|– interchange||0.649 million|
|– interchange||0.777 million|
|– interchange||0.549 million|
|Original company||London, Tilbury and Southend Railway|
|Post-grouping||London, Midland and Scottish Railway|
|1854||Opened by LT&SR|
|1902||District line started|
|1908||District line restarted|
|Listed feature||Booking hall|
|Added to list||24 November 1995|
|Lists of stations|
Barking station is a railway station served by National Rail, London Underground and London Overground services. It is in Barking in the London Borough of Barking and Dagenham in East London. The station is in Zone 4 and is managed by c2c.
Gallery[change | change source]
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Barking station.|
References[change | change source]
- "Step free Tube Guide" (PDF). Transport for London. March 2019. Archived (PDF) from the original on 1 June 2019.
- "London and South East" (PDF). National Rail. September 2006. Archived from the original (PDF) on 6 March 2009.
- "Multi-year station entry-and-exit figures" (XLSX). London Underground station passenger usage data. Transport for London. January 2018. Retrieved 22 July 2018.
- "Station usage estimates". Rail statistics. Office of Rail Regulation. Please note: Some methodology may vary year on year.
- Historic England. "Details from listed building database (1242678)". National Heritage List for England (NHLE). Retrieved 12 November 2012.