From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Location of Barking in Greater London
|Local authority||London Borough of Barking and Dagenham|
|Number of platforms||9 (facing 8 tracks)|
|London Underground annual entry and exit|
|National Rail annual entry and exit|
|— interchange||0.211 million|
|— interchange||0.380 million|
|Original company||London, Tilbury and Southend Railway|
|Post-grouping||London, Midland and Scottish Railway|
|1854||Opened by LT&SR|
|1902||District line started|
|1908||District line restarted|
|Listed feature||Booking hall|
|Added to list||24 November 1995|
|Lists of stations|
Barking station is a railway station served by National Rail, London Underground and London Overground services. It is in Barking in the London Borough of Barking and Dagenham in East London. The station is in Zone 4 and is managed by c2c.
Gallery[change | change source]
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to: Barking railway station|
References[change | change source]
- "Step free Tube Guide". Transport for London. December 2009. http://www.tfl.gov.uk/assets/downloads/step-free-tube-guide-map.pdf. Retrieved 8 February 2010.
- "London and South East". Rail Map for People with Reduced Mobility. National Rail. September 2006. http://www.nationalrail.co.uk/system/galleries/download/mobility_maps/LondonSouthEast.pdf. Retrieved 1 January 2010.
- "Customer metrics: entries and exits: 2009". London Underground performance update. Transport for London. http://www.tfl.gov.uk/tfl/corporate/modesoftransport/tube/performance/entriesandexits.asp?id=15&agekey=2009. Retrieved 26 December 2012.
- "Customer metrics: entries and exits: 2010". London Underground performance update. Transport for London. http://www.tfl.gov.uk/tfl/corporate/modesoftransport/tube/performance/entriesandexits.asp?id=15&agekey=2010. Retrieved 26 December 2012.
- "Multi-year station entry-and-exit figures" (XLS). London Underground station passenger usage data. Transport for London. 2014. http://www.tfl.gov.uk/cdn/static/cms/documents/multi-year-station-entry-and-exit-figures.xls. Retrieved 27 July 2014.
- "Station usage". Rail statistics. Office of Rail Regulation. 30 April 2010. http://www.rail-reg.gov.uk/server/show/nav.1529. Retrieved 17 January 2011. Please note: Some methodology may vary year on year.
- "The National Heritage List for England". English Heritage. http://list.english-heritage.org.uk/resultsingle.aspx?uid=1242678. Retrieved 12 November 2012.
Other websites[change | change source]
- Station information from Transport for London
- Station information from National Rail
- Station information from c2c (broken link)