Fredericton, New Brunswick
City of Fredericton
|Metropolitan area||Greater Fredericton|
|• Mayor||Brad Woodside|
|• MP||Keith Ashfield|
|• MLA||Stephen Horsman|
|• City||130.68 km2 (50.46 sq mi)|
|• Metro||4,521.72 km2 (1,745.8 sq mi)|
|Elevation||20-100 m (66-328 ft)|
|• Density||386.7/km2 (1,002/sq mi)|
|Time zone||UTC-4 (AST)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC−3 (ADT)|
E3A, E3B, E3C, E3G
|Website||City of Fredericton Website|
Fredericton is the capital city of New Brunswick, Canada. It is filled with rich history. Fredericton is on the Saint John River. There is a playhouse. There are scenic walking trails. Frederiction is the capital of New Brunswick. The population of Fredericton was 1,886 at the 2011 census.
Fredericton is known as a cultural and artistic city in New Brunswick. The city hosts an annual Harvest Jazz & Blues Festival which attracts both regional as well as international jazz, blues, rock, and world musicians.
References[change | change source]
- "History of Fredericton". Fredericton. Retrieved 2015-01-09.
- "Churches/Places of Worship". Fredericton. Retrieved 2015-01-09.
- "Coat of Arms". Fredericton. Retrieved 2015-01-09.
- "Mayor and Council". Fredericton. Retrieved 2015-01-09.
- "Population". Statistics Canada. Retrieved 2015-01-09.
- "Harvest Jazz & Blues Festival". Harvest Jazz & Blues Festival. Retrieved 2015-01-09.
Other websites[change | change source]