Type of site
|Internet encyclopedia project|
The Greek Wikipedia (also Hellenic Wikipedia, Elliniki Vikipedia, Greek: Ελληνική Βικιπαίδεια) is the fifth language of the online encyclopedia Wikipedia. It started on December 1, 2002. By 15 December 2003, it had 1,000 articles. As of October 2009, it had reached over 45,000 articles.
As of October 2015, it is the 50th largest edition of Wikipedia by number of articles.
References[change | change source]
- ↑ Statistics at Greek Wikipedia
- ↑ Wikimedia list of Wikipedias and their statistics.. Retrieved 25 October 2015.
Other websites[change | change source]
- Greek Wikipedia (in Greek)
- Greek Wikipedia mobile version (in Greek)
- Statistics for Greek Wikipedia by Erik Zachte
- Tell us about Greek Wikipedia
- Pontic Wikipedia
- Ancient Greek Wikipedia (in Ancient Greek)