The iPhone 6S and iPhone 6S Plus are two smartphones designed by Apple Inc. They were released on September 25, 2015. They replace the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus, respectively. These "S" models have a rose gold finish. They have cameras on the front (5 megapixels) and back (12 megapixels). The screens are 4.7 inches (120 mm) for the 6S and 5.5 inches (140 mm) for the 6S Plus. The storage capacities are 16, 64, and 128 gigabytes. A new feature, Force Touch, is on these models and is also on the Apple Watch. Live Photos is a new feature that allows users to take moving photos.
References[change | change source]
- ↑ Price, David. "iPhone 7 release date rumours, new features, patents". Macworld. Retrieved 19 February 2016.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Hession, Michael. "iPhone 6s Camera Review: Apple Is No Longer the King of Mobile Photos". Gizmodo. Retrieved 19 February 2016.
- ↑ Lawton, Rod. "iPhone 6S camera tested in depth". TechRadar. Archived from the original on 5 February 2016. Retrieved 19 February 2016.
Other websites[change | change source]
- Media related to IPhone 6S at Wikimedia Commons
- Media related to IPhone 6S Plus at Wikimedia Commons