|Length||3,020.44 mi (4,860.93 km)|
|West end||SR 519 in Seattle, WA|
|East end||Route 1A in Boston, MA|
|States||Washington, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, South Dakota, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, Pennsylvania, New York, Massachusetts|
Interstate 90 (sometimes called I-90) is a 3,099.07-mile-long (4,987.47 km) Interstate Highway in the states of Washington, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, South Dakota, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, Pennsylvania, New York, and Massachusetts. The road goes from Interstate 5 in Seattle, Washington to Logan International Airport in Boston, Massachusetts. It is the longest Interstate in the United States.
References[change | change source]
- Adderly, Kevin (June 28, 2017). "Table 1: Main Routes of the Dwight D. Eisenhower National System of Interstate and Defense Highways as of December 31, 2014". Route Log and Finder List. Federal Highway Administration. Retrieved October 12, 2017.
- Washington State Department of Transportation (2006). "State Highway Log" (PDF). Retrieved 2008-08-27.
- Idaho Transportation Department, Milepoint Log Reports
- Wyoming Department of Transportation, Reference Marker Book, November 2004
- "Transportation Inventory Management". South Dakota Department of Transportation. Retrieved 2008-06-25.
- "Traffic Data Report - I-87 to NY 121" (PDF). NYSDOT. Retrieved 2007-08-05.
- "MTA - Toll Mileage Calculator". Massachusetts Turnpike Authority. Retrieved 2007-03-15.
|KML file (edit • help)