|Length||3,020.44 mi (4,860.93 km)|
|West end||SR 519 in Seattle, WA|
|East end||Route 1A in Boston, MA|
|States||Washington, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, South Dakota, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, Pennsylvania, New York, Massachusetts|
Interstate 90 (sometimes called 90) is a 3,099.07-mile-long (4,987.47 km) Interstate Highway in the states of Washington, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, South Dakota, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, Pennsylvania, New York, and Massachusetts. The road goes from Interstate 5 in Seattle, Washington to Logan International Airport in Boston, Massachusetts. It is the longest Interstate in the US.
References[change | change source]
- Adderly, Kevin (June 28, 2017). "Table 1: Main Routes of the Dwight D. Eisenhower National System of Interstate and Defense Highways as of December 31, 2014". Route Log and Finder List. Federal Highway Administration. Archived from the original on July 3, 2017. Retrieved October 12, 2017.
- Washington State Department of Transportation (2006). "State Highway Log" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on 2008-04-10. Retrieved 2008-08-27.
- Idaho Transportation Department, Milepoint Log Reports Archived 2004-07-14 at the Wayback Machine
- Wyoming Department of Transportation, Reference Marker Book Archived 2007-03-11 at the Wayback Machine, November 2004
- "Transportation Inventory Management". South Dakota Department of Transportation. Retrieved 2008-06-25.
- "Traffic Data Report - I-87 to NY 121" (PDF). NYSDOT. Retrieved 2007-08-05.[permanent dead link]
- "MTA - Toll Mileage Calculator". Massachusetts Turnpike Authority. Archived from the original on 2007-03-20. Retrieved 2007-03-15.
|KML file (edit • help)