|Length:||3,099.07 mi (4,987.47 km)|
|Existed:||1956 – present|
|West end:||I-5 / SR 519 or 4th St S in Seattle, WA|
| I-15 near Butte, MT
I-25 near Buffalo, WY
I-35 in Albert Lea, MN
I-55 in Chicago, IL
I-65 in Gary, IN
I-80 near Gary, IN
I-75 near Toledo, OH
I-80 near Cleveland, OH
I-87 in Albany, NY
I-95 in Weston, MA
|East end:||Route 1A in Boston, MA|
Main route of the Interstate Highway System
Interstate 90 (sometimes called I-90) is a 3,099.07-mile-long (4,987.47 km) Interstate Highway in the states of Washington, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, South Dakota, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, Pennsylvania, New York, and Massachusetts. The road goes from Interstate 5 in Seattle, Washington to Logan International Airport in Boston, Massachusetts. It is the longest Interstate in the United States.
References[change | change source]
- "FHWA Route Log and Finder List". U.S. Department of Transportation. http://www.fhwa.dot.gov/reports/routefinder/table1.cfm. Retrieved 2009-08-08.
- Washington State Department of Transportation (2006). "State Highway Log". http://www.wsdot.wa.gov/mapsdata/TDO/PDF_and_ZIP_Files/HwyLog2006.pdf. Retrieved 2008-08-27.
- Idaho Transportation Department, Milepoint Log Reports
- Wyoming Department of Transportation, Reference Marker Book, November 2004
- "Transportation Inventory Management". South Dakota Department of Transportation. http://www.sddot.com/pe/data/pave.asp. Retrieved 2008-06-25.
- "Traffic Data Report - I-87 to NY 121" (PDF). NYSDOT. https://www.nysdot.gov/portal/page/portal/divisions/engineering/technical-services/hds-respository/tvr87ithru121.pdf. Retrieved 2007-08-05.
- "MTA - Toll Mileage Calculator". Massachusetts Turnpike Authority. http://masspike.com/user-cgi/tollcalc.cgi. Retrieved 2007-03-15.