Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4 Edizione Tecnica.
|Assembly||Italy: Sant'Agata Bolognese|
|Body and chassis|
|Class||Sports car (S)|
|Body style||2-door coupé|
2-door convertible (Spyder)
6-speed e-gear electrohydraulic manual
The Lamborghini Gallardo is a sportscar that has been built by Lamborghini since 2003 and is Lamborghini's most-produced model to date. The Gallardo is named after a type of fighting bull. Later, at the Geneva Motor Show 2014, the Gallardo was replaced by the Lamborghini Huracán. There are also police car models of the Gallardo for countries like Italy and England. The Gallardo's superior is the Lamborghini Murciélago. The Lamborghini V10 engine was reused in the Audi R8.
Other websites[change | change source]
References[change | change source]
- "Lamborghini Gallardo Lp560-4". Retrieved 26 March 2017.
- "Vehicle comparisons" (PDF). Media.caranddriver.com. Retrieved 26 March 2017.
- "Vehicle: Ferrari F430 v Lambo Gallardo" (PDF). Media.caranddriver.com. Retrieved 26 March 2017.
- "Car and Driver Track Sheet" (PDF). Media.caranddriver.com. Retrieved 26 March 2017.
- "2010 Lamborghini Gallardo LP550-2 Valentino Balboni – Instrumented Test – Car and Driver". Caranddriver.com. Retrieved 26 March 2017.
- "2011 Lamborghini Gallardo LP570-4 Superleggera - Second Drive - Car Reviews". Caranddriver.com. 8 October 2011. Retrieved 26 March 2017.