Africa and Asia
- Egypt (The Sinai Peninsula)
Asia and Europe
Most of the other examples are contentious, based on the possession of small islands in another region. For example, Spain controlling the Canary Islands which is geologically located in Africa. A few are undoubtedly intercontinental:
Asia and Oceania
America and Oceania
America, Oceania and Antarctica
- Chile, because Easter Island is a province in Oceania and Chilean Antarctic is a territory in Antarctica.
Oceania and Antarctica
- Australia, Australian Antarctic Territory is a territory in Antarctica.
- New Zealand, Ross Dependency is a territory in Antarctica.
Europe, Africa, and America
References[change | change source]
- "Which Countries Span More Than One Continent?". WorldAtlas. Retrieved 2020-08-17.