|Centuries:||18th century – 19th century – 20th century|
|Decades:||1800s 1810s 1820s – 1830s – 1840s 1850s 1860s|
|Years:||1830 1831 1832 1833 1834 1835 1836 1837 1838 1839|
|Categories:||Births – Deaths – Architecture|
Establishments – Disestablishments
The 1830s was the decade that began on January 1, 1830 and ended on December 31, 1839.
Events[change | change source]
- Ayya Vaikundar appeared after the incarnation, above the sea of Thiruchendur.
- Croquet invented in Ireland.
- Mormon religion founded in New York.
- Belgium founded.
- Ecuador declares independence.
- Queen Victoria becomes ruler of Great Britain.
World leaders[change | change source]
- Emperor Francis II (Austria)
- Emperor Ferdinand I (Austria)
- Chancellor Klemens Wenzel von Metternich (Austria)
- King Louis-Philippe (July Monarchy France)
- Frederick William III of Prussia (Prussia)
- Pope Gregory XVI
- Emperor Nicholas I (Russia)
- King Ferdinand VII (Spain)
- King William IV (United Kingdom)
- Queen Victoria (United Kingdom)
- Prime Minister Lord Grey (United Kingdom)
- Prime Minister Lord Melbourne (United Kingdom)
- President Andrew Jackson (United States)
- President Martin Van Buren (United States)
- Shahs of Persia (Qajar dynasty)
Births[change | change source]
- Emily Dickinson, writer
- Gustave Eiffel, engineer
- Johannes Brahms, German musician
- Alfred Nobel, inventor
- Grover Cleveland, politician