An 'arsenal' is a place where guns and ammunition are made, repaired or stored.
Some arsenals include:
- The Kiev Arsenal factory in Kiev, Ukraine, which gave its name to the Kiev Arsenal mutiny of 1918 (also known as the January Rebellion).
- The Arsenal in the Moscow Kremlin.
- L'Arsenal, now a quarter in Paris.
- The Rock Island Arsenal, Rock Island, Illinois, United States.
- The Warsaw Arsenal
- The Woolwich Arsenal, London, UK.
- The Venetian Arsenal, Venice, Italy.
- Arsenal, Arkansas
- Arsenal de l'Aéronautique, French military aircraft manufacturer
Several places, landmarks and buildings have been named after arsenals:
- The Arsenal Center for the Arts in Watertown, Massachusetts, United States.
- Several places called Arsenal Hill.
- The Arsenal Oak in Augusta, Georgia, United States.
- Arsenal Street in Hong Kong.
Arsenal is used in the name of several football clubs:
- Arsenal F.C., from North London.
- Arsenal de Sarandí, from Avellaneda, Argentina.
- Arsenal L.F.C., a women's football club from London
- FC Arsenal Kyiv, from Kiev, Ukraine.
- FC Arsenal Kharkiv, from Kharkiv, Ukraine.
- Berekum Arsenal, from Berekum, Ghana.
- Arsenal FC, from Roatan, Honduras.
- Arsenal Tula, from Tula, Russia.
- Arsenal Wanderers, from Mauritius.
- FK Arsenal, from Montenegro.
- FK Arsenal, from Serbia.
- Arsenal (Maseru), from Maseru, Lesotho.
In arts, music and culture, Arsenal can refer to:
- Arsenal, a Ukrainian film from 1928.
- The Arsenal Stadium Mystery a British murder mystery film from 1939.
- Your Arsenal, a 1992 album by Morrissey.
- Arsenal of Megadeth, a compilation album by Megadeth.
- In comic books, Arsenal is an alias of Roy Harper, the original Speedy (sidekick to Green Arrow).
- The "Arsenal of Democracy" is a famous fireside chat by US President Franklin D. Roosevelt in 1940.
- "The Arsenal of Freedom", an episode of Star Trek: The Next Generation.
- Arsenal (band) is the name of a Belgian music band.
- Arsenal (Chicago band), another band.
There are also several man-made objects with Arsenal in their name:
- The Arsenal, an automobile manufactured in the late 1890s.
- The Arsenal VG-33, a WW2 French fighter aircraft.
- Kiev-Arsenal (photo camera) a Soviet brand of camera manufactured by the Arsenal Factory in Kiev, Ukraine.
- Arsenal Shipka, a Bulgarian submachinegun.
- Arsenal Gear, a fictional weapon in the video game Metal Gear Solid 2
Railway stations with Arsenal in their name include:
- Arsenal tube station, a station on the London Underground in Highbury, named after Arsenal FC.
- Woolwich Arsenal railway station, a mainline station in Woolwich, London, named after the Woolwich Arsenal.
- Arsenalna (Kiev Metro), a station on the Kiev Metro
Companies with Arsenal in its name include:
- Arsenal Real Estate Funds, LLC
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.