An 'arsenal' is a place where guns and ammunition are made, repaired or stored.
Some arsenals include:
- The Kiev Arsenal factory in Kiev, Ukraine, which gave its name to the Kiev Arsenal mutiny of 1918 (also known as the January Rebellion).
- The Arsenal in the Moscow Kremlin.
- L'Arsenal, now a quarter in Paris.
- The Rock Island Arsenal, Rock Island, Illinois, United States.
- The Warsaw Arsenal
- The Woolwich Arsenal, London, UK.
- The Venetian Arsenal, Venice, Italy.
- Arsenal, Arkansas
- Arsenal de l'Aéronautique, French military aircraft manufacturer
Several places, landmarks and buildings have been named after arsenals:
- The Arsenal Center for the Arts in Watertown, Massachusetts, United States.
- Several places called Arsenal Hill.
- The Arsenal Oak in Augusta, Georgia, United States.
- Arsenal Street in Hong Kong.
Arsenal is used in the name of several football clubs:
- Arsenal F.C., from North London.
- Arsenal de Sarandí, from Avellaneda, Argentina.
- Arsenal L.F.C., a women's football club from London
- FC Arsenal Kyiv, from Kiev, Ukraine.
- FC Arsenal Kharkiv, from Kharkiv, Ukraine.
- Berekum Arsenal, from Berekum, Ghana.
- Arsenal FC, from Roatan, Honduras.
- Arsenal Tula, from Tula, Russia.
- Arsenal Wanderers, from Mauritius.
- FK Arsenal, from Montenegro.
- FK Arsenal, from Serbia.
- Arsenal (Maseru), from Maseru, Lesotho.
In arts, music and culture, Arsenal can refer to:
- Arsenal, a Ukrainian film from 1928.
- The Arsenal Stadium Mystery a British murder mystery film from 1939.
- Your Arsenal, a 1992 album by Morrissey.
- Arsenal of Megadeth, a compilation album by Megadeth.
- In comic books, Arsenal is an alias of Roy Harper, the original Speedy (sidekick to Green Arrow).
- The "Arsenal of Democracy" is a famous fireside chat by US President Franklin D. Roosevelt in 1940.
- "The Arsenal of Freedom", an episode of Star Trek: The Next Generation.
- Arsenal (band) is the name of a Belgian music band.
- Arsenal (Chicago band), another band.
There are also several man-made objects with Arsenal in their name:
- The Arsenal, an automobile manufactured in the late 1890s.
- The Arsenal VG-33, a WW2 French fighter aircraft.
- Kiev-Arsenal (photo camera) a Soviet brand of camera manufactured by the Arsenal Factory in Kiev, Ukraine.
- Arsenal Shipka, a Bulgarian submachinegun.
- Arsenal Gear, a fictional weapon in the video game Metal Gear Solid 2
Railway stations with Arsenal in their name include:
- Arsenal tube station, a station on the London Underground in Highbury, named after Arsenal FC.
- Woolwich Arsenal railway station, a mainline station in Woolwich, London, named after the Woolwich Arsenal.
- Arsenalna (Kiev Metro), a station on the Kiev Metro
Companies with Arsenal in its name include:
- Arsenal Real Estate Funds, LLC
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Arsenal.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.