|Origin||Los Angeles, California, US|
|Genres||Heavy metal, thrash metal, hard rock|
|Years active||1985–2002, 2004–present|
Megadeth is a heavy metal band from the United States. The band was created by Dave Mustaine in 1983 after he was fired from Metallica. Megadeth is a member of "The Big Four" in thrash metal along with Metallica, Slayer and Anthrax. Megadeth is considered to be one of the creators of thrash metal. They have released 15 albums of music.
Albums[change | change source]
- 1985: Killing Is My Business... and Business Is Good!
- 1986: Peace Sells... but Who's Buying?
- 1988: So Far, So Good... So What!
- 1990: Rust in Peace
- 1992: Countdown to Extinction
- 1994: Youthanasia
- 1997: Cryptic Writings
- 1999: Risk
- 2001: The World Needs a Hero
- 2004: The System Has Failed
- 207: United Abominations
- 2009: Endgame
- 2011: TH1RT3EN
- 2013: Super Collider
- 2016: Dystopia
Other websites[change | change source]