From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- If you typed C# and arrived at this page, then click here.
|The Latin alphabet|
Meanings for C[change | change source]
- In temperature, °C means "degrees Celsius".
- In music, C is a note.
- In chemistry, C is the atom of carbon, as in C40H56.
- In physics, c is the speed of light, as in E=mc².
- In Roman numerals, C means "one hundred" (100).
- There is a programming language called C, see C programming language.
- In electronics, C is a type of battery.
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: c.|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to: C|