Jump to navigation Jump to search
|The Latin alphabet|
Meanings for F[change | change source]
- In calendars, F is often an abbreviation for Friday, or for the month February.
- In chemistry, F is the symbol for fluorine.
- In education, F is a failing grade, usually 0-20 marks
- In music, F is a note, sometimes referred to as “Fa”.
- In temperature, °F is degrees Fahrenheit.
- In logic, F stands for False, as opposed to T for True
- In slang, F stands for the curse word
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: f.|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to F.|