Jump to navigation Jump to search
|13th Prime Minister of Malta|
|Assumed office |
March 11, 2013
Marie Louise Coleiro Preca
|Preceded by||Lawrence Gonzi|
|13th Chairperson-in-office of the Commonwealth of Nations|
November 27, 2015 – April 19, 2018
|Preceded by||Maithripala Sirisena|
|Succeeded by||Theresa May|
|Born||22 January 1974|
Pietà, State of Malta
|Political party||Labour Party|
|Alma mater||University of Malta|
University of Bristol
Joseph Muscat (born January 22, 1974) is a Maltese politician. He has served as Prime Minister of Malta since 2013. He is also the Leader of the Partit Laburista (PL) since June 2008. Muscat was re-elected as Prime Minister in 2017.
References[change | change source]
- "Joseph Muscat crowned Labour leader". timesofmalta.com. 2008-06-08. Archived from the original on 2015-11-27. Retrieved 2015-11-26.
- "Joseph Muscat sworn in, goes to Castille, as huge crowd celebrates". timesofmalta.com. 2013-03-11. Archived from the original on 2015-11-27. Retrieved 2015-11-26.
- "General Election". Archived from the original on 2017-07-31. Retrieved 2017-06-22.
- "Joseph Muscat". europarl.europa.eu. Archived from the original on 2016-04-19. Retrieved 2017-06-11.
- "Parlament ta' Malta". Archived from the original on 2017-02-26. Retrieved 2017-06-11.