|Institution||Massachusetts Institute of Technology|
|Field||Econometrics, labour economics|
|Alma mater||Princeton University|
|Contributions||Local average treatment effect|
|Awards||Nobel Memorial Prize in Economic Sciences (2021)|
|Information at IDEAS / RePEc|
Joshua David Angrist (born September 18, 1960) is an Israeli-American economist. He is the Ford Professor of Economics at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. In 2021, Angrist won the Nobel Memorial Prize in Economics, together with David Card and Guido Imbens.
References[change | change source]
- "Angrist, Joshua David - Full record view - Libraries Australia Search".
- "MIT Economics: Joshua Angrist". Retrieved 11 May 2011.
- "The Prize in Economic Sciences 2021" (PDF) (Press release). Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences. October 11, 2021.
Other websites[change | change source]
- Faculty profile of Joshua Angrist on the website of MIT Archived 2012-02-08 at the Wayback Machine
- Profile of Joshua Angrist on the website of the NBER
- Profile of Joshua Angrist as research fellow on the website of IZA