Pugwash, Nova Scotia
Jump to navigation Jump to search
World Famous for Peace
|Electoral Districts |
|• Governing Body||Pugwash Village Commission|
|• Chair||Tracey Mundle|
|• MLA||Elizabeth Smith-McCrossin Progressive Conservative Association of Nova Scotia|
|• MP||Lenore Zann (L)|
|• Total||9.83 km2 (3.80 sq mi)|
|Elevation||5 m (16 ft)|
|• Density||79.7/km2 (206/sq mi)|
|Website||The Village Of Pugwash|
Notable people[change | change source]
- Charles Aubrey Eaton (1868–1953), clergyman and politician who served in the United States House of Representatives, representing the New Jersey's 4th congressional district from 1925 to 1933, and the 5th district from 1933 to 1953.
- Cyrus S. Eaton
- Norman MacKenzie
- James Dewar
Parks[change | change source]
- Gulf Shore Provincial Park
- Heather Beach Provincial Park 
References[change | change source]
- "Census Profile, 2016 Census". Statistics Canada. Retrieved January 28, 2020.
- Charles Aubrey Eaton, Biographical Directory of the United States Congress. Accessed September 9, 2007.
- "Heather Beach | Nova Scotia Provincial Parks". parks.novascotia.ca. Retrieved 2017-04-07.