St Andrews (disambiguation)
The element St Andrew, St. Andrews or St. Andrew's is found in the names of many places and institutions. All of them are named after Saint Andrew, a Christian saint and one of the New Testament Apostles.
Saint Andrew Other saints who share this name include:
- Saint Andrew Corsini (San Andrea Corsini)
- Saint Andrew of Crete
- Saint Andrew Fool of Christ, who lived in Byzantium in the 10th century and is venerated by the Eastern Orthodox Church.
- Saint Andrew the Scot
- Andrew of Lampsacus
- Andrew Avellino
British Isles and Europe
- The Saint Andrew's Cross (or saltire) is the national Flag of Scotland or the current Russian naval ensign.
- The Royal Burgh of St Andrews is a coastal town in Fife, Scotland.
- The Royal and Ancient Golf Club of St Andrews, a world-famous golf club based in the above town.
- The University of St Andrews is a university in Fife, Scotland.
- Saint Andrew's High School, is a Catholic high school outside Glasgow, Scotland
- St Andrews is a suburb of Bristol, England.
- St Andrews is a parish in Guernsey in the Channel Islands.
- St Andrews is the home stadium of Birmingham City football club.
- St. Andrew's College (Dublin) is a private international secondary school in Dublin, Ireland
- St. Andrews Major - a village parish in the Vale of Glamorgan, south Wales
- St. Andrews, South Carolina is a city in South Carolina, United States
- St. Andrews-by-the-Sea is a town in New Brunswick, Canada.
- St Andrews is a town in Manitoba, Canada.
- St. Andrew's Society of Charleston, South Carolina is the first known immigrant Scottish society.
- St. Andrew is an electoral district in Ontario, Canada.
- St. Andrew's School is a boarding school in Middletown, Delaware.
- St. Andrew's College is an all-boys independent boarding school in Aurora, Ontario, Canada.
- St. Andrew's Episcopal School is an Episcopal school in Jackson, Mississippi.
- St. Andrew's Episcopal School is an Episcopal school in Potomac, Maryland.
- Saint Andrew Parish is the name of several parishes of the Caribbean.
- St. A's, short for St. Andrew's, is the name of a fraternity at Columbia and Yale Universities in the U.S.
Australia, New Zealand, Japan
- St Andrews is a suburb of Sydney, Australia.
- St Andrews is a suburb of Melbourne, Australia.
- St Andrews is a town in South Canterbury, New Zealand.
- St. Andrew's University is a university in Izumi, Japan.
- Disambiguation page: San Andreas
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.