St Andrews (disambiguation)
The element St Andrew, St. Andrews or St. Andrew's is found in the names of many places and institutions. All of them are named after Saint Andrew, a Christian saint and one of the New Testament Apostles.
Saint Andrew Other saints who share this name include:
- Saint Andrew Corsini (San Andrea Corsini)
- Saint Andrew of Crete
- Saint Andrew Fool of Christ, who lived in Byzantium in the 10th century and is venerated by the Eastern Orthodox Church.
- Saint Andrew the Scot
- Andrew of Lampsacus
- Andrew Avellino
British Isles and Europe
- The Saint Andrew's Cross (or saltire) is the national Flag of Scotland or the current Russian naval ensign.
- The Royal Burgh of St Andrews is a coastal town in Fife, Scotland.
- The Royal and Ancient Golf Club of St Andrews, a world-famous golf club based in the above town.
- The University of St Andrews is a university in Fife, Scotland.
- Saint Andrew's High School, is a Catholic high school outside Glasgow, Scotland
- St Andrews is a suburb of Bristol, England.
- St Andrews is a parish in Guernsey in the Channel Islands.
- St Andrews is the home stadium of Birmingham City football club.
- St. Andrew's College (Dublin) is a private international secondary school in Dublin, Ireland
- St. Andrews Major - a village parish in the Vale of Glamorgan, south Wales
- St. Andrews, South Carolina is a city in South Carolina, United States
- St. Andrews-by-the-Sea is a town in New Brunswick, Canada.
- St Andrews is a town in Manitoba, Canada.
- St. Andrew's Society of Charleston, South Carolina is the first known immigrant Scottish society.
- St. Andrew is an electoral district in Ontario, Canada.
- St. Andrew's School is a boarding school in Middletown, Delaware.
- St. Andrew's College is an all-boys independent boarding school in Aurora, Ontario, Canada.
- St. Andrew's Episcopal School is an Episcopal school in Jackson, Mississippi.
- St. Andrew's Episcopal School is an Episcopal school in Potomac, Maryland.
- Saint Andrew Parish is the name of several parishes of the Caribbean.
- St. A's, short for St. Andrew's, is the name of a fraternity at Columbia and Yale Universities in the U.S.
Australia, New Zealand, Japan
- St Andrews is a suburb of Sydney, Australia.
- St Andrews is a suburb of Melbourne, Australia.
- St Andrews is a town in South Canterbury, New Zealand.
- St. Andrew's University is a university in Izumi, Japan.
- Disambiguation page: San Andreas
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title St Andrews.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.