|Directed by||Richard Lester|
|Produced by||Pierre Spengler|
|Edited by||John Victor-Smith|
|Music by||Ken Thorne|
|Box office||$80.2 million|
Superman III is a 1983 superhero movie directed by Richard Lester from a screenplay by David Newman and Leslie Newman. It is based on the DC Comics character Superman. It is the third movie in the Superman movie series. It stars Christopher Reeve, Richard Pryor, Jackie Cooper, Marc McClure, Annette O'Toole, Annie Ross, Pamela Stephenson, Robert Vaughn, and Margot Kidder.
A sequel, Superman IV: The Quest for Peace, was released in July 1987.
References[change | change source]
- "Superman III". BFI. Archived from the original on 2012-08-04.
- "Superman III". AFI.
- "Superman 3 The Numbers". The Numbers. Retrieved February 11, 2020.
- "UGO's World of Superman - Superman Movies: Superman III". UGO Networks. 2006. Archived from the original on 2008-10-04. Retrieved 2010-10-15.
- "Superman III". Turner Classic Movies. Atlanta: Turner Broadcasting System (Time Warner). Archived from the original on December 20, 2016. Retrieved December 10, 2016.
- Ryan, Mike (August 10, 2013). "'Superman III': Rewatching 30 Years Later". The Huffington Post. United States: AOL. Retrieved December 10, 2016.