Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article may have too many red links. (June 2020)
|Area (rank)||4,465.38 km² (32nd)|
|- % water||1.3%|
|Population (February 1, 2011)|
|- Population||861,431 (41st)|
|- Density||192.91 /km²|
|- Flower||Fujizakura (Sakura)|
|- Tree||Kaede (Japanese Maple)|
|- Bird||Uguisu (Bush Warbler)|
Symbol of Yamanashi Prefecture
|Template ■ Discussion|
History[change | change source]
Timeline[change | change source]
Geography[change | change source]
Cities[change | change source]
Towns and Villages[change | change source]
Towns and villages in each district:
National Parks[change | change source]
National Parks are established in about 27% of the total land area of the prefecture.
Shrines and Temples[change | change source]
Related pages[change | change source]
- Provinces of Japan
- Prefectures of Japan
- List of regions of Japan
- List of islands of Japan
- Ventforet Kofu
References[change | change source]
- Nussbaum, Louis-Frédéric. (2005). "Yamanashi-ken" in Japan Encyclopedia, p. 1044; "Chūbu" at p. 126.
- Kofu City official website (in English); retrieved 2011-11-29.
- Nussbaum, "Provinces and prefectures" at p. 780.
- Nussbaum, "Kai" at p. 448.
- Japan Ministry of the Environment, "General overview of area figures for Natural Parks by prefecture"; retrieved 2012-8-28.
- "Nationwide List of Ichinomiya," p. 1; retrieved 2012-8-28.
Other websites[change | change source]
Media related to Yamanashi prefecture at Wikimedia Commons
- Official Yamanashi Prefecture homepage (in English); (in Japanese)
- Osano Memorial Foundation website
- Yamanashi English Teachers International homepage (JET)