Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Centuries:||20th century – 21st century – 22nd century|
|Decades:||2000s 2010s 2020s – 2030s – 2040s 2050s 2060s|
|Years:||2029 2030 2031 – 2032 – 2033 2034 2035|
|Ab urbe condita||2785|
|Balinese saka calendar||1953–1954|
|British Regnal year||N/A|
|Chinese calendar||辛亥年 (Metal Pig)|
4728 or 4668
— to —
壬子年 (Water Rat)
4729 or 4669
|- Vikram Samvat||2088–2089|
|- Shaka Samvat||1953–1954|
|- Kali Yuga||5132–5133|
|Japanese calendar||Reiwa 14|
|Julian calendar||Gregorian minus 13 days|
|Minguo calendar||ROC 121|
|Thai solar calendar||2575|
2158 or 1777 or 1005
— to —
2159 or 1778 or 1006
|Unix time||1956528000 – 1988150399|
Predicted and scheduled events[change | change source]
November[change | change source]
Date unknown[change | change source]
- Projected return to Earth orbit of object J002E3, the discarded S-IVB third stage of the Apollo 12 Saturn V.
In fiction[change | change source]
Television[change | change source]
- The final season of the television series seaQuest DSV, retitled "seaQuest 2032", takes place in the year 2032.
- Since the episode aired in 1992, the Simpsons episode, Itchy & Scratchy: The Movie, ends likely at this year, stating 40 years later, with Bart in his 50s and as Chief Justice of the Supreme Court, watches the repeat of the repeat of the Itchy and Scratchy movie, with his elderly father Homer.
- In Channel Chasers, the son of Fairly OddParents Timmy Turner time travels from the year 2032 back to 2002 to destroy Timmy's remote, and says "You'll thank me for this later".
- Phoebe Buffay from Friends has October 15, 2032 as her predicted death date. Ross Geller says he has shuffleboard that day, to which Phoebe implies that Ross is already dead by then.
- In Star Trek: Voyager, a fictional spacecraft named Ares IV (not to be confused with the actual Ares IV rocket) is launched in early 2032 and trapped inside a graviton ellipse, a huge body of subspace energy travelling through the galaxy.
Computer and video games[change | change source]
- Baroque: A world-altering cataclysm called the Blaze takes place on May 14, 2032.
- Hellgate: London (2007)
Anime and manga[change | change source]
Movies[change | change source]
- Assassination of John Connor on July 4, 2032 by a T-850 series Terminator, in the Terminator movie continuum.
- Demolition Man (1993): Plot takes place in August 2032.
- Event Horizon: Commercial mining begins on Mars.
Books[change | change source]
- In Edmund Cooper's book A Far Sunset, the starship Gloria Mundi touches down on the planet Altair Five.
- The plot of Ultimatum by Matthew Glass takes place starting in 2032.