|36th Governor of West Virginia|
|Assumed office |
January 16, 2017
|Preceded by||Earl Ray Tomblin|
James Conley Justice, Jr.
April 27, 1951
Raleigh County, West Virginia,
|Political party||Republican (Before 2014, 2017-Present) |
|Alma mater||University of Tennessee,|
Marshall University (BA, MBA)
James Conley "Jim" Justice, Jr. (born April 27, 1951) is an American coal and agriculture businessman and politician from West Virginia. He is the Governor of West Virginia. He is the owner of over 50 companies, including The Greenbrier, a luxury resort. Justice is the only billionaire from the state of West Virginia.
Career[change | change source]
References[change | change source]
- "Jim Justice wins WV gubernatorial race". Retrieved November 12, 2016.
- Martin, Jonathan (August 3, 2017). "West Virginia Governor to Switch from Democrat to Republican again". The New York Times. Retrieved August 3, 2017.
Other websites[change | change source]
- Governor Jim Justice official government site
- Justice for WV campaign website
- "Jim Justice" article in The West Virginia Encyclopedia